Information & Downloads
Student meal account balances can now be checked online at www.mySchoolBucks.com
The links below contain the current months lunch menu. It also contains carb tips, the Household Meal Packet for 2014-2015 and the procedure for lunch charges.
|USDA Non-Discrimintation Statement
Food Services Information
About the Meal Benefit Application
- Enclosed is the 2016-2017 Meal Benefit Application for free/reduced school meals for breakfast & lunch. (Yes, you have to fill it out yearly!) Please complete the application in its entirety and return in the self addressed envelope provided. (You will need your own stamp or return to your child's school.)
- Applications are due on October 5, 2016 This is extremely important for those students who were receiving free/reduced price meals last year; without a completed application you will be required to pay full price for meals effective October 6, 2016. You will be obligated to pay the amount accrued.
- Please note applications are accepted throughout the school year.
- If at any time during the school year your financial status changes which would result in you qualifying, a new application may be completed.
- High School Students participating in the Free & Reduced Program qualify for many benefits besides receiving a healthy balanced meal. (See other side for details).
|Breakfast & Lunch Program
- All Caroline County Public Schools will take part in the Maryland Meals for Achievement (MMFA) program that offers free breakfast in the classroom.
- Studies show breakfast helps students to achieve better in the classroom.
- School meals are healthy and well balanced. For more information regarding the healthy guidelines set for school meals visit http://www.fns.usda.gov/cnd/governance/legislation/nutritionstandards.htm and http://www.choosemyplate.gov/food-groups for healthy ideas for home! Encourage your child to eat more fresh fruits & vegetables and to exercise for at least 60 minutes a day.
- To view the monthly breakfast and lunch menus visit the Caroline County Public Schools website http://www.cl.k12.md.us
- Food allergies or other dietary restrictions? Please contact your school nurse so we may ensure your child's safety!
|Meal Account & Payment Information
- To use our ON LINE payment system and/or to check your child's meal account log into www.mySchoolBucks.com
- You will need to know your child's student i.d. number for the two sites listed directly above. Your child must be enrolled to access this information.
- Checks or cash are accepted at the cafeteria as well.
If we can be of assistance please contact us at 410-479-3261 or speak directly with your cafeteria manager.