Information & Downloads
Standard Operating Procedures
Student meal account balances can now be checked online at www.mySchoolBucks.com
The links below contain the current months lunch menu. It also contains carb tips, the Household Meal Benefit Packet for 2017/2018 and the procedure for lunch charges.
| USDA Non-Discrimintation Statement
Food Services Information
About the Meal Benefit Application
It must be filled out yearly if you are seeking free or reduced meals for your child!
- Enclosed is the 2017-18 Meal Benefit Application for free/reduced school meals. (Yes, you have to fill it out yearly!)
- Please complete the application in its entirety and return in the self addressed envelope provided. (You will need your own stamp or return to your child's school secretary).
- Applications are due on October 17, 2017 This is extremely important for those students who were receiving free/reduced price meals last year; without a completed application you will be required to pay full price for meals effective October 17, 2017. You will be obligated to pay the amount accrued.
- Please note applications are accepted throughout the school year.
- If at any time during the school year your financial status changes which would result in you qualifying, a new application may be completed.
- Attention: High School Students participating in the Free & Reduced Program qualify for many benefits besides receiving a healthy balanced meal. (See other side for details).
- All Food Supplement Programs and/or Temporary Cash Assistance numbers submitted will be verified with the Maryland Dept. of Human resources before being processed.
- If you feel you do not qualify for Free or Reduced meals you DO NOT have to complete the application
|Breakfast & Lunch Program
- All Caroline County Public Schools will take part in the Maryland Meals for Achievement (MMFA) program that offers free breakfast in the classroom.
- Studies show breakfast helps students to achieve better in the classroom.
- School meals are healthy and well balanced. For more information regarding the healthy guidelines set for school meals visit http://www.fns.usda.gov/cnd/governance/legislation/nutritionstandards.htm and http://www.choosemyplate.gov/food-groups for healthy ideas for home! Encourage your child to eat more fresh fruits & vegetables and to exercise for at least 60 minutes a day.
- To view the monthly breakfast and lunch menus visit the Caroline County Public Schools website http://www.cl.k12.md.us
- Food allergies or other dietary restrictions? Please contact your school nurse so we may ensure your child's safety!
|Meal Account & Payment Information
- To use our ON LINE payment system and/or to check your child's meal account log into www.mySchoolBucks.com
- You will need to know your child's student i.d. number for the two sites listed directly above. Your child must be enrolled to access this information.
- Checks or cash are accepted at the cafeteria as well.
- If your child's account exceeds the allowable charges he/she will be offered an alternative meal.
- Please see the CCPS website under policies for the regulation concerning student food accounts and charging.
If we can be of assistance please contact us at 410-479-3261 or speak directly with your cafeteria manager. Wishing you a happy, healthy and educational school year!